Aceclofenac Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- Boiling point:
- 486.0±45.0 °C(Predicted)
- 1.455±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp.
- -20°C Freezer
- Soluble in DMSO
- off-white to light tan
- Water Solubility
- 32mg/L(32 ºC)
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 89796-99-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Benzeneacetic acid, 2-[(2,6-dichlorophenyl)amino]-, carboxymethyl ester (89796-99-6)
Aceclofenac Usage And Synthesis
Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) that is commonly prescribed for people with painful rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
The drug should not be given to children, breastfeeding mothers, and people with porphyria. Pregnant women should not also be given aceclofenac as they risk developing patent ductus arteriosus in the neonate.
Mechanism of Action
Aceclofenac acts by inhibiting the effect of natural substances known as cyclooxygenase (COX) enzymes. Notably, these enzymes are responsible for making other chemicals in the body, namely prostaglandins. The prostaglandins are normally produced at sites of damages or injury cause inflammation and pain. By blocking the influence of COX enzymes, production of prostaglandins is minimized, meaning that the swelling and pain is eased.
Before taking aceclofenac, it is essential to tell the doctor if one has ever had an allergic reaction to any other NSAID, for instance, diclofenac, aspirin, indomethacin, and naproxen; whether one has allergic disorders such as asthma. It is important to alert the doctor if an individual has a heart condition or problem with circulation or blood vessels. Moreover, inform the physician if one has connective tissue disorder, for instance, lupus erythematosus. One should not take the drug if he/she has high blood pressure or has blood-clotting problems.
Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agent with analgesic and antipyretic properties. It is reported to be useful in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and pain associated with minor surgical procedures. Compared to ketoprofen in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, aceclofenac is substantially faster acting.
White Crystalline Solid
Prodes (Prodesfarma) (Spain)
Labeled Aceclofenac, intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of Aceclofenac by GC- or LC-mass spectrometry.
ChEBI: A monocarboxylic acid that is the carboxymethyl ester of diclofenac. A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug related to diclofenac, it is used in the management of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Aceclofenac Preparation Products And Raw materials
- ACECLOFENAC IMP. F (EP): BENZYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLORO-PHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]ACETATE (BENZYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC),ACECLOFENAC IMP. F (EP): BENZYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLORO-PHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]ACETATE (BENZYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC)
- ACECLOFENAC IMPURITY F,ACECLOFENAC IMPURITY F
- ACECLOFENAC IMP. D (EP): METHYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLOROPHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]-ACETATE (METHYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC),ACECLOFENAC IMP. D (EP): METHYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLOROPHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]-ACETATE (METHYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC)
- DICLOFENAC METHYL ESTER
- METHYL (2-AMINO-PHENYL)-ACETATE
- (2-AMINO-PHENYL)-ACETIC ACID ETHYL ESTER
- (2-AMINO-PHENYL)-ACETIC ACID ETHYL ESTER HCL
- 2-ANILINOPHENYLACETIC ACID
- PHENYLETHYL OXYACETALDEHYDE
- GLYCOLIC-2,2-D2 ACID
- Sodium triacetoxyborohydride
- ACETAMINOPHENOL BP/USP
- Acetyl chloride
- Acetoxyacetic acid
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- +86 351 7031519
- 021-67121386 / 800-988-0390