Metandienone Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- 165-166 °C
- Boiling point:
- 381.66°C (rough estimate)
- 1.0597 (rough estimate)
- refractive index
- 1.4800 (estimate)
- Flash point:
- storage temp.
- optical activity
- [α]1.15/D 0.5±0.5° in chloroform
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 72-63-9(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry Reference
Metandienone Usage And Synthesis
Indications and Usage
Metandienone is a dehydrogenation derivative of methyltestosterone. Its protein assimilating effects are similar to those of testosterone propionate, but its androgen effects are slightly weaker and are about 1/100 those of the latter. This drug can promote protein synthesis, inhibit protein heterogeneity, maintain a positive nitrogen balance, improve appetite, aid muscle growth, and encourage weight gain. It can cause calcium and phosphorous deposition in bone tissue, promote bone mesenchymal cell formation, and increase bone calcification and growth. It can encourage tissue generation and granulation and speed up healing of wounds. It lowers blood cholesterol and improves fat metabolism.
Metandienone is an androgen and anabolic hormone drug. It is suitable for people with insufficient protein synthesis and increased protein decomposition, such as patients with negative nitrogen balance caused by chronic wasting diseases, severe infections, trauma, and burns, as well as malignant tumors, osteoporosis, stunted children, dwarfism, fractures, less healing, and high cholesterol.
When Metandienone is used with oxyphenbutazone, the blood concentration of oxyphenbutazone may increase.
1. Metandienone’s adverse are identical to those of regular androgen and anabolic steroids. There may be nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea, and other digestive tract reactions. Long term, high dosage use may lead to bone weight, water-sodium retention, increased blood supply to skin, hypocalcemia, hyperosteogeny, etc. Women may experience slight virilism, with effects including acne, hirsuitism, lowered voice, clitoral hypertrophy, irregular menstruation, etc. 2. Metandienone’s side effects on the liver include jaundice and liver failure. There have been reports of liver cancer and benign hepatocellular adenoma tied to Metandianone use.
1. Do not use this drug if allergic.
2. Do not use if experiencing liver failure.
3. Do not use during pregnancy or if pregnancy may occur during treatment.
4. Do not use if experiencing prostate cancer, kidney disease, hypertension, or prostate hypertrophy.
Warnings and Precautions
1. Monitor liver functions while using Metandienone.
2. Dosage for elderly patients should be reduced accordingly.
3. Consume appropriate amounts of protein, sugar and vitamins during treatment to improve efficacy.
Anabolic steroid. Androgen. Controlled substance.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone acetate
- Tianeptine sodium salt
- Benzeneacetic acid, a-acetyl-, methyl ester
- β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
- METANDIENONE (DIANABOL)
- 86 15387057351
- +49 3493/605464