PETROLEUM ETHER Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:
- 90-100 °C
- 0.77 g/mL at 20 °C
- vapor density
- 2.5 (vs air)
- vapor pressure
- 25.8 psi ( 55 °C)
- refractive index
- Flash point:
- −57 °F
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Light aliphatic solvent naphtha (petroleum) (64742-89-8)
PETROLEUM ETHER Usage And Synthesis
Also known as Naptha. Naptha is a general term applied to refined, partly refined, or unrefined petroleum products and liquid products of natural gas, not less than 10% of which distill below 175°C (347 °F) and not less than 95% of which distill below 240 °C (464°C)when subjected to distillation in accordance with the Standard Method of Test for Distillation of Gasoline, Naphtha,Kerosene,and Similar Petroleum Products(ASTMD86). Used as a source, by various cracking processes, of gasoline, special naphthas, petroleum chemicals, especially ethylene. Cracking for ethylene also produces propylene, butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline,and fuel oil, source of synthetic natural gas.
Naphtha is used as a raw material for producing hydrogen required for the manufacture of nitrogen fertilizers. It is also one of the favored feedstocks for ammonia production. In addition to being a source of hydrogen, naphtha is a good solvent used for degreasing, extraction in plants, drycleaning, etc.
- PETROLEUM ETHER,PETROLEUM ETHER 100-120,PETROLEUM OIL,PETROLEUM ETHER 300,PETROLEUM ETHER 100-140,SOLVENT NAPHTHA,PETROLEUM ETHER 30-60,PETROLEUM ETHER 30-40,PETROLEUM ETHER 40-60,PETROLEUM ETHER 35/60,PETROLEUM ETHER 60-80
- DIMETHYLALUMINUM CHLORIDE 1.0 M IN HEXANES
- Diethylaluminium chloride, 1M solution in hexanes
- Hexanes, contains ca. 95% n-Hexane, for HPLC,Hexanes, mixture of isomers, conform to ACS, for spectroscopy, 99%,Hexanes, mixture of isomers, for analysis ACS, 99%,Hexanes, mixture of isomers, extra pure, 98+%,Hexanes, mixture of isomers, pure,HEXANES, MIXTURE OF ISOMERS, FOR ANALYSIS,Hexanes, 95+%, mixture of isomers, for spectroscopy,HEXANES, 98+%, MIXTURE OF ISOMERS, EXTRA PURE,HEXANES, 99%, MIXTURE OF ISOMERS, PURE,Hexanes, 99%, mixture of isomers, for analysis ACS
- (Trimethylsilyl)diazomethane, ca. 2.0M solution in hexanes, technical,(Trimethylsilyl)diazomethane, 2M in hexanes,(Trimethylsilyl)diazomethane, ca. 2.0M solution in hexanes, tech.
- DIISOPROPYLPHOSPHINE, 10 WT.% SOLUTION IN HEXANES
- PETROLEUM ETHER,PETROLEUM ETHER 100-120,PETROLEUM OIL,SOLVENT NAPHTHA,PETROLEUM ETHER 100-140,PETROLEUM ETHER 300,PETROLEUM ETHER 30-40,PETROLEUM ETHER 30-60,PETROLEUM ETHER 35/60,PETROLEUM ETHER 60-80,PETROLEUM ETHER 80-100,PETROLEUM ETHER 40-60
- Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked arom., polymer with light steam-cracked arom. petroleum naphtha piperylene conc. and medium steam-cracked arom. petroleum naphtha
- Solvent naphtha, by-product from coumarone-indene resin manuf.
- Solvent naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated light naphthenic Low boiling point hydrogen treated naphtha,Solvent naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated light naphthenic
- Solvent naphtha (coal), xylene-styrene cut ,Solvent naphtha (coal), xylene-styrene cut Light Oil Redistillate, intermediate boiling
- alkylated aromatic petroleum oil
- Gases (petroleum), oil refinery gas distn. off ,gases, petroleum, oil refinery distillation off-gas
- Solvent naphtha (petroleum), heavy arom. Kerosine - unspecified,Solvent naphtha (petroleum), heavy arom.
- Solvent naphtha (coal tar), high-temp.
- Solvent naphtha (petroleum), heavy
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- Please Email