- Product Name:
- Mol File:
(29H,31H-phthalocyaninato(2-)-N29,N30,N31,N32)copper Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- 600°C (dec.)
- Fine Crystalline Powder
- Colour Index
- Dark blue
- Water Solubility
- <0.1 g/100 mL at 20 ºC
- NIST Chemistry Reference
- Copper phthalocyanine(147-14-8)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- C.I. Pigment Blue 15 (147-14-8)
(29H,31H-phthalocyaninato(2-)-N29,N30,N31,N32)copper Usage And Synthesis
Organometallic, Copper complex, Phthalocyanine, Small molecule, Light-emitting diodes, Polymer solar cells, Perovskite solar cells, Sublimed materials.
Copper(II) phthalocyanine, known as CuPc, has been used as an electron donor with fullerene-C60 or phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM) in vacuum-deposited organic photovoltaics (OPV). Power conversion efficiency of about 1% has been achieved  and improved efficiency of 4% with pentacene-doped CuPc layer.
CuPc has also been used as a hole-injection material for light-emitting diodes. It has been reported that a thin CuPc layer may effectively enhance the hole injection from the anode to the emissive-polymer layer, resulting in a dramatic decrease of operating voltage of the device. Device stability was achieved by depositing a copper phthalocyanine CuPc hole-injection layer HIL on the ITO anode. The improved stability could be contributed to the good match of its highest-occupied molecular orbital (HOMO) level to the work function of ITO, and the improved wetting property of organic materials on ITO. Moreover, CuPc has very weak absorption of light, with wavelengths from 400 to 500 nm, making it suitable for use in blue and green OLEDs.
Effective electron-blocking was also observed for inorganic–organic hybrid perovskite solar cells when CuPc-doped spiro-OMeTAD was used as the hole-transporting layer.
dark blue fine crystalline powder
In inks and paints. In polypropylene sutures.
Precipitate it twice from conc H2SO4 by slow dilution with water. It has also been purified by two or three sublimations at 580o in an argon flow at 300-400Pa. [Beilstein 26 III/IV 4256.]
(29H,31H-phthalocyaninato(2-)-N29,N30,N31,N32)copper Preparation Products And Raw materials
- PHTHALOCYANINE TETRASULFONATE SALT
- COPPER(II) 5,9,14,18,23,27,32,36-OCTABUTOXY-2,3-NAPHTHALOCYANINE
- Direct Blue 86
- ALCIAN BLUE 8GX
- COPPER(II) 2,3-NAPHTHALOCYANINE
- SODIUM PHTHALOCYANINE
- 2 3 9 10 16 17 23 24-OCTAKIS(OCTYLOXY)-&
- Pigment Geen 7
- COPPER PHTHALOCYANINE TETRASULFONIC ACID TETRASODIUM SALT
- 1 8 15 22-TETRAKIS(PHENYLTHIO)-29H 31H-&
- ASTRA BLUE 6GLL
- 2,9,16,23-TETRAKIS(PHENYLTHIO)-29H,*31H- PHTHALOCYAN
- 5,9,14,18,23,27,32,36-OCTABUTOXY- 2,3-NAPHTHALOCYANINE
- 18627830133; 13476056444
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- 400-610-6006; 021-67582000
- 021-67121386 / 800-988-0390