Cyhalothrin Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- <10 °C
- Boiling point:
- 187-190 °C(Press: 0.2 Torr)
- 1.25 g/cm3(Temp: 25 °C)
- vapor pressure
- 1×10-6pa 20°C
- Flash point:
- 2 °C
- storage temp.
- Water Solubility
- 0.004 mg l-1 (20 °C)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Cyhalothrin (68085-85-8)
Cyhalothrin Usage And Synthesis
Cyhalothrin is used mainly for ectoparasite control on animals. Lambda-cyhalothrin has public health use and is also used for the control of a variety of insect pests in potatoes (Colorado beetle), cereals, hops, vegetables, cotton and other crops.
ChEBI: A carboxylic ester obtained by formal condensation between 3-(2-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoroprop-1-en-1-yl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylic acid and cyano(3-phenoxyphenyl)methanol.
Colorless solid. Insoluble in water. Used as a wide spectrum insecticide.
Air & Water Reactions
Insoluble in water.
Cyhalothrin is a trifluoromethyl pyrethrine derivative.
Cyhalothrin is similar in structure to cypermethrin but with one of the chlorine atoms replaced by a trifluoromethyl group. This substitution appears to result in greater lipophilicity. Cyhalothrin is used in animal health and the more active isomer mixture, lambda-cyhalothrin, has the main crop use. Only a limited amount of information has been published in the scientific literature. What is available indicates that the metabolism and environmental fate of the cyhalothrins are very similar to those of cypermethrin. Both compounds have been the subject of UK Pesticide Safety Directorate evaluations (referred to as PSD in parentheses below).
Cyhalothrin is stable to decomposition and to cis-trans isomerisation for at least 4 years in the dark. It is a photostable pyrethroid. It is hydrolysed at high pH to afford the acid (2) and the cyanohydrin (3) which decomposes to 3-phenoxybenzaldehyde (4,3PBAl).
Cyhalothrin Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Methyl acrylate
- Benzyltriethylammonium chloride
- Bensulfuron methyl
- Dimethylbenzylcarbinyl acetate
- ETHYL 2-CYANOACRYLATE
- METSULFURON METHYL
- Benzyl chloride
- Benzyldimethylcarbinyl butyrate
- Cyhalothrin E.C.,Cyhalothrin W.P.,lambda-cyhalothrin (bsi,iso),Cyhalothrin-lambda（Cyhalothrin）,Cyhalothrin,Lambda-cyhalothrin E.C.,L-Cyhalothrin,100 μL/mL in MeOH,LAMBDA-CYHALOTHRIN PESTANAL, 100 MG,LAMBDA-CYHALOTHRIN, 100MG, NEAT,Cyhalothrin Solution, 100 ng/ in Acetonitrile,LAMBDA-CYHALOTHRIN,L-CYHALOTHRIN,cyhalothrin,lambd
- Sodium cyanoborohydride
- Methylene dithiocyanate
- Methyl bromide
- 18871490374 027-59599240-