RAPESEED OIL Chemical Properties
- refractive index
- storage temp.
- Stable. Keep cool. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Rape oil (8002-13-9)
RAPESEED OIL Usage And Synthesis
Edible oil for salad dressings, margarine, etc.; lubricant additive; substitute for soybean oil; soft soaps; blown oils.
canola oil has good emolliency and lubricity. Canola oil is a rapeseed oil extract considered to be a natural replacement for mineral oil.
Rapeseed Oil is the oil derived from seeds of brassica campestris or b. napus of the family cruciferae and related trees. it can function as a stabilizer and thickener in peanut butter and as an emulsifier in cake mix shortenings.
A vegetable oil derived from rape- seed by expression or solvent extraction; it is now produced chiefly in Canada. It is a viscous, brown- ish liquid, though when refined it is yellow. D 0.913–0.916, solidifies at 0C, flash p 325F (162C), autoign temp 836
RAPESEED OIL Preparation Products And Raw materials
- HYDROGENATED RAPESEED OIL
- RAPESEED - OIL CONTENT (MEDIUM LEVEL)(CRM STANDARD)
- Celery Seed Oil
- RAPESEED - OIL CONTENT (HIGH LEVEL)(CRM STANDARD)
- Hydrogenated rapeseed oil acid
- BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES
- Rapeseed oil, diethanolamine condensation
- RAPESEED - OIL CONTENT (LOW LEVEL)(CRM STANDARD)
- AOCS Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil,F.A.M.E. Mix Rapeseed Oil, Rapeseed oil mixture
- 37895 RAPESEED (OIL MOISTURE VOLATILE
- Epoxidized rapeseed oil
- SODIUM RAPESEEDATE
- BIS-HYDROXYETHYL RAPESEEDMONIUM CHLORIDE
- F.A.M.E. MIX RAPESEED OIL 100MG NEAT
- PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE
- RAPESEED GLYCERIDE
- Rapeseed (oil, moisture, volatiles)
- 80187 RAPESEED (OIL MOISTURE VOLATILE
- Please Email
- 15930773779 010-56371250
- +86-21-5877 1921