Phenyl dichlorophosphate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- -1 °C
- Boiling point:
- 241-243 °C(lit.)
- 1.412 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- refractive index
- Flash point:
- >230 °F
- storage temp.
- Clear colorless to very slightly brown
- Water Solubility
- Moisture Sensitive
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 770-12-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry Reference
- Phosphorodichloridic acid, phenyl ester(770-12-7)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Phosphorodichloridic acid, phenyl ester (770-12-7)
Phenyl dichlorophosphate Usage And Synthesis
clear colourless to very slightly brown liquid
In organic synthesis for preparation of lactams, phosphate diesters and for oxidation reactions.
A liquid. May severely irritate skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
Air & Water Reactions
About the same density as water and moderately soluble in water.
An hologenated organophosphate. Organophosphates are susceptible to formation of highly toxic and flammable phosphine gas in the presence of strong reducing agents such as hydrides. Partial oxidation by oxidizing agents may result in the release of toxic phosphorus oxides.
TOXIC; inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with material may cause severe injury or death. Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes. Avoid any skin contact. Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed. Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases. Runoff from fire control or dilution water may be corrosive and/or toxic and cause pollution.
Non-combustible, substance itself does not burn but may decompose upon heating to produce corrosive and/or toxic fumes. Some are oxidizers and may ignite combustibles (wood, paper, oil, clothing, etc.). Contact with metals may evolve flammable hydrogen gas. Containers may explode when heated.
Phenyl dichlorophosphate Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 2,4,6-TRICHLOROPHENYL PHOSPHORODICHLORIDATE
- Phenyl dichlorophosphate
- Triphenyl phosphate
- Cresyl diphenyl phosphate
- Triphenyl phosphite
- ISODECYL DIPHENYL PHOSPHATE
- Diphenyl phosphate
- ISOPROPYLPHENYLDIPHENYL PHOSPHATE
- Diphenyl chlorophosphate
- Diphenylphosphoryl azide
- PHENYL VALERATE
- Anisic acid
- Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-