METSULFURON METHYL Property
- Melting point:
- Boiling point:
- 181°C (rough estimate)
- 1.4561 (rough estimate)
- refractive index
- 1.6460 (estimate)
- storage temp.
- Water Solubility
- 27mg/L(temperature not stated)
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 74223-64-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Metsulfuron-methyl (74223-64-6)
- Hazard Codes
- Risk Statements
- Safety Statements
- UN3077 9/PG 3
- WGK Germany
- HS Code
- Hazardous Substances Data
- 74223-64-6(Hazardous Substances Data)
- LD50 in male and female rats, in male and female rabbits (mg/kg): >5000, >2000 orally; LC50 (96 hour) in American perch, rainbow trout: 150 ppm; LD50 in wild ducks: 2510 mg/kg (Lefebvre)
N-Bromosuccinimide Price More Price(2)
- Product number:
- Product name :
- Product number:
- Product name :
- analytical standard
METSULFURON METHYL Chemical Properties,Usage,Production
Light yellow solid
White, off-white or pale yellow crystalline solid. Slight, sweet odor; ester-like.
Metsulfuron-methyl is a triazine urea herbicide used to control broad-leaved weeds in barley and wheat.
ChEBI: A N-sulfonylurea in which the sulfonyl group is attached to a 2-(methoxycarbonyl)phenyl group while a (4-methoxy-6-methyl-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl group replaces one of the amino hydrogens of the remaining urea group.
Herbicide: Metsulfuron-methyl is a pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide used to control annual grasses, brush, woody plants and broadleaf weeds. It can be applied to cereals including barley, rye and wheat and to pastures. It is primarily used to control brush, woody plants and broadleaf weeds on rights-of-way, fence rows, storage areas, highways and other non-crop areas.
ALLIE®; ALLY®; ALLY-20DF®; ANSWER®; BRUSH-OFF®; CANVAS®; CIMARRON®; DMC® WEED CONTROL; DPD 63760H®; DPX 6376®; DPX-T 6376®; ESCORT®; FINESSE®; GROPPER®; NUP®; PARTISAN ®; PASTURE® MD; RIVERDALE®; ROSULFURON®
Metsulfuron-methyl is a preemergence and postemergence sulfonylurea herbicide used to control annual grasses, brush, woody plants and broadleaf weeds. It can be applied to cereals including barley, rye and wheat and to pastures. It is primarily used to control brush, woody plants and broadleaf weeds on rights-of-way, fence rows, storage areas, highways and other noncrop areas.
Soil/Plant. Hydrolyzes in soil and plants to nontoxic products (Hartley and Kidd,
1987). The half-life in soil varies from 7 days to 1 month (Hartley and Kidd, 1987).
Ismail and Lee (1995) studied the persistence of metsulfuron-methyl in a sandy loam (pH 5.1) and clay soil (3.1) under laboratory conditions. Degradation was more rapid in non-sterilized than in sterilized soil. In non-sterilized soil, the rate of degradation increased with increasing soil moisture content. When the moisture level in the sandy loam and clay soil was increased from 20 to 80% of field capacity at 35°C, the half-lives were reduced from 9.0 to 5.7 and 11.2 to 4.6, days, respectively. The investigators concluded that the disappearance of metsulfuron-methyl in soil resulted from microbial degradation and chemical hydrolysis.
In soils, under aerobic conditions, metsulfuron methyl is degraded by the cleavage of the sulfonylurea linkage, resulting in the formation of methyl 2- (aminosulfonyl)benzoate, 4-methoxy-6-methyl-2-amino- 1,3,5-triazine, and saccharin as major products. Under anaerobic conditons, free acid of metsulfuron methyl and the resulting O-demethylation product are identified. The formation of two ring-opening products at the triazine moiety is observed. Under acidic conditions, hydrolytic degradation products identified are involved in the soil degradation products. In plants, the specific metabolites are identified as the hydroxylation product of the phenyl ring of metsulfuron methyl and 4-methoxy-6-hydroxymethyl-2-amino-1,3,5- triazine. Mammalian metabolites are also included in the soil metabolites.
UN3077 Environmentally hazardous substances, solid, n.o.s., Hazard class: 9; Labels: 9-Miscellaneous hazardous material, Technical Name Required.
Strong oxidizers. Stable in air to about 140 C. It is hydrolyzed in acid solutions.
It is the responsibility of chemical waste generators to determine the toxicity and physical properties and of a discarded chemical and to properly identify its classification and certification as a hazardous waste and to determine the disposal method. United States Environmental Protection Agency guidelines for the classification determination are listed in 40 CFR Parts 261.3. In addition, waste generators must consult and follow all regional, national, state and local hazardous waste laws to ensure complete and accurate classification and disposal methods. Recycle any unused portion of the material for its approved use or return it to the manufacturer or supplier. Offer surplus and nonrecyclable solutions to a licensed disposal company. Dissolve or mix the pesticide with a combustible solvent and burn in a chemical incinerator equipped with an afterburner and scrubber.
METSULFURON METHYL Preparation Products And Raw materials Raw materials
METSULFURON METHYL Suppliers
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- Please Email
- E-Mail Inquiry
- 400-1166-196;028-84555506- ;028-84555506-
- ＋86 21-50676805
- 025-57798810- ;025-57798810-
74223-64-6, METSULFURON METHYLRelated Search:
- ALLY 60 DF WEED KILLER(R)
- 2-[[[[(4-Methoxy-6-methyl-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)amino]carbonyl]amino]sulfonyl]benzoic acid methyl ester
- Methyl 2-(N-((4-Methoxy-6-Methyl-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)carbaMoyl)sulfaMoyl)benzoate
- methyl 2-[(4-methoxy-6-methyl-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)carbamoylsulfamoyl]benzoate
- METHYL 2[[[[(4-METHOXY-6-METHYL-1,3,5-TRIAZIN-2-YL)AMINO]CARBONYL]AMINO]-SULFONYL]BENZOATE
- Metsulfuron Me
- metsulfuron-methyl DPX-6376
- METSULFURON METHYL, 100MG,NEAT
- Methsulfuron Methyl Sodium
- metsulfuron-methyl 2-(4-methoxy-6-methyl-1,3,5-triazin-2-ylcarbamoylsulfamoyl) benzoic acid
- methyl-2-[3-(4-methoxyl-6-methyl-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl) ureidosulphonyl] benzoate
- Metsulfuron-methyl ,95%
- 2-[[[[(4-METHOXY-6-METHYL-1,3,5-TRIAZIN-2-YL)AMINO]CARBONYL]AMINO]SULFONYL]BENZOIC ACIDETHYL ESTER
- Metsulfuron methyl 100mg [74223-64-6]
- Metsulfuron-methyl @100 μg/mL in MeOH
- Metsulfuron-methyl Standard
- 74223-64-6 Metsulfuron Methyl herbicide for broadleaf weeds , annual grasses
- Pesticides intermediate
- Others chemical reagents
- Brush Controller